Sunday, May 26, 2013

First Day in Puebla!

 


So I arrived in Puebla yesterday and so far so good!  The plane had a bit of turbulence from the weather and the bus ride here was a bit bumpy from the well traveled roads but overall the travel went well.  I have my bags and had no problems figuring out where I was supposed to be and when.  I was super excited that my boyfriend was so supportive when I was getting ready to leave.  I'm confident that he would be waiting here for me even if I didn't talk to him the entire time I was in Mexico

 
 


I am living in an exchange student dormitory.  I have my own rom and share a suite living with 5 other girls from Central Michigan University.



My room has a bed with sheets and a blanket, a desk, a drawer set, two shelves, and an armoire.  They also provided me with a towel, shampoo, conditioner and soap.  There is plugs all over the room and luckily for me, the plugs are the same as those in the United States.




The main shared space has bathroom with two shower stalls, two bathroom stalls, two sinks and a FREE washer and dryer. 



There is a kitchen with a stove, a fridge, a microwave, lots of cupboards, and a dining area.  There is also a living area with a couple of couches and a TV. 





Right now there isn't any WiFi available, but they gave us cable cords until we are set up with WiFi in the next couple of days.  That's fine though because the view from the windows is absolutely gorgeous!  Everyone is super nice and helpful here and I am having a great time so far!!!


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment